Adding or Dropping Classes

Female student in the middle of other students at the Park, talking to each other

You must complete an Add/Drop form (or Complete Withdrawal Form, if you are withdrawing from all of your classes) and meet with an advisor. If you are receiving financial aid, you should also see the Financial Aid Office. Once you have the appropriate signatures (and are not past the deadline for dropping a course), you may drop your course(s) at the Registrar’s Office.

See Key Dates and deadline for Add/Drop dates and refund deadlines.